Sales Manager at HOCAPS International in London (United Kingdom)
At HOCAPS International we are delighted to confirm that we have just taken on an exciting new challenge for a Sales Manager role. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is able to work autonomously and also be a team player, good communicator, excellent attention to details, shows initiative has got a pro-active attitude, is ambitious and able to interact with clients and colleagues from all levels and backgrounds.
Primarily responsible to manage and develop the corporate market for 2 London based hotels with responsibilities for increasing conference sales business and support the DOS with the Leisure & Travel Trade Market Segments.
- To effectively manage time and resources to establish face to face visits, telesales and mailings that will research and develop new business and client /contact database and protect and increase existing client revenue sales.
- Pro-actively manage and build relationships with key customers, local conference venues and industry bodies.
- To search historic and current records e.g. function sheets, enquiries, arrivals lists and correspondence to establish sales leads for business development, liaising with both conference & banqueting and reservations departments.
- Achieve telesales and appointment targets
- Plan and organise appropriate familiarisation trips and client show-rounds for targeted corporate and conference clients.
- Attend trade fairs and represent hotel at industry related events.
- To complete monthly sales activities as outlined in the sales action plan.
- Provide feedback on competitor pricing and market trends by regularly visiting competitor hotels to analyse customer base and identify accounts/meetings business to be targeted.
- Present recommendations for promotional rates and sales opportunities.
Assist with the compilation of the sales action plan.
- To communicate closely with other departments in the hotel such as Reservations, Reception and Banqueting on the profile and handling of new or developing accounts to ensure continuity, recognition and service delivery. Ensuring good communication and support.
- Maintain up to date client records and maintain an accurate list of all decision makers and bookers on the sales database.
- To take responsibility for your own training and development, identifying opportunities to Director of Sales.
- To agree with the DOS annual personal objectives and to set objectives for selective accounts, to be reviewed monthly
- To analyse productivity figures for all key accounts.
- Updating Director of Sales on a monthly basis on the productivity and development of targeted accounts.
- Excellent understanding of the PFP progress
- Understand the GDS System
The role is ideal for someone who wants to have the freedom to target business both UK and globally without any guidelines from global/regional sales office or account manager. They will be given responsibility and exposure to all market segments.
This role will allow you to gain lots of experience in sales because you will be given lots of different responsibilities because the properties are independently owned. We are looking for an all-round talent.
Applicants: Please Read
Please send a full CV in Word or PDF format.
Please note that due to the specific requirements of this role, we will only personally respond to candidates who meet the above criteria.
Recent jobs at HOCAPS International